To provide families in Washington, DC with a fully implemented,
public Montessori program that enables children to develop within themselves
the power to shape their lives and the world around them.
Breakthrough Montessori seeks to graduate students with the academic and social skills necessary to excel in their future schools, complete post-secondary education, and build rewarding careers and vocations.
Now enrolling PK3, PK4 and Kindergarten
Learn more about Breakthrough Montessori, important lottery dates and scheduling a visit!
Responding to the needs of learners
at every stage of development
- All-day Montessori program, including early morning and extended afternoon
- Mixed-age classrooms
- Hands-on Montessori curriculum
- Montessori certified teachers
- Individualized, student-centered instruction
Addressing learning challenges
before they become disabilities
- Early intervention from age 3
- Focus on social and emotional well-being as well as academic achievement
- Intensive family engagement
- Data-informed instruction and intervention
Cultivating a robust network of
support and life-long learning
- Family-friendly community
- Partnerships with civic, cultural, and educational institutions around the city